Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Got Tilt anyone??!?!

Ok so yesterday probably was one of my worst poker days of my life.....Yes of all the horrible days that i have had yesterday might of been the worst...Guess how much money I lost.....I ended up winning 75 dollars...why is it the worst?!?!....welll because to me one of the worst feelings is thinking your going to feast and to only get shit on in so many tourmanets is unreal....if a couple bounces went my way i could of easily won 30-40,000 and im not exaggerating it was that bad....heres the scoop.....

brett was watching my tables and going holy shit rounder this might be a very big day.....i sat there quietly thinking to myself yep it might be a glorious one.....at one point all at the same time i wasssssss........top 10 in the 40k....10/45 with first being 11,000......i was 2/35 in the 75k where first was 30,000.....i was 1/14 in the 14,000 with first 5,000.....i was 5/18 in the 33,000 with first being 12,000.....i was licking my chops and real excited but like my mom said a long time ago you cant count your chickens before they hatch but for fuck sakes one of them has to pan out right??.....the 40k i raise 98 sooted get remini raised i auto put him on a big hand but i felt maybe i could flop magic and take his stack....flop was 7 6 3 two diamonds i had 9 8 diamonds....have to go for glory and mathmatically i am favored vs aces lightly...i check he bet i shoved he instant called aa and i whiffed.....he was chip leader..ok no biggie i got 3 other deep real big stacks.....75k im 2/35...first is a lot 30,000.....just need to win a couple more big key hands and im golden to the final table.....guy open ships 30k, i have 110k and im 2/35....i call with 99 in the big blind...he has a9 i got him killed.....he hits runner runner one card flush rapes my life......no big deal i still have 85 k but fuck it would so much nicer to have 140k and be chip leader beast with anohter good player gone.....next hand donkey chips j9 into my a8 blind vs blind i lose a 50k pot ok now im gown to 60 things are getting dumb......i dont get a hand for an hour or so get down to 14 players....get it all in aj vs ak and i lose...for dog crap money kasjd;fklasjdf;lkasjdf;adsk.......ok so the 14k is still there......i have a massive amount of chips...there is the chip leader at my table who honesatly speaking was playing real good and for first and outplayed bluff me in a couple pots but it was ok i was still 2/14...we get down to 7 im 3/7....donkey raises i cut my stack in half (which any good poker player knows i am not folding no matter what)..retard ships kq i call with ak......obv flop is qq5 and im out in 7th place bubble for dog shit......ajlkds;jfa;lksdjf;lkasdjf;lakdjsf;lkjsdf;lads......ok....so the 33k we are down to 14 players almost final table.....i limp in ace 4 not a very good hand but i was in the small blind and i was sorta trapping with it sadly because aggressin levels are at all time high....maybe a bad play...but anyways.....big blind goes all in.....i call time forever....then decide for glory...i calll ...its a4 vs kj.....im ahead slightly.....he hits a jack and a king and im out in 14th place for dog shit.....i am fuming man....i feel like going out side and stepping on every ant that i see.....im so tilted i was looking for a penquin but coudlnt find any...

I must be one of the most retarded people in the world to wake up and play poker everyday and go through what i see everyday but i guesss i loook at my sharkscope chart and realize that there are better days ahead then what i went through yesterday.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rounder63, your blog is great! Very entertaining and holds a lot of interesting truth. I remember when you outplayed me bad - you had AK and i had AQ, I limped and you limped, i was super agro on the flop when an ace came, and you just reshoved me, needless to say: I called lol. Check out this adult facebook Cheers!